Friday, October 10, 2008

Abby's 9th Birthday!!!

Abby turned nine on October 11th. I can't believe she is growing up so fast. She has been begging us to get her ears pierced. After much debate we decided she was responsible enough. We took her and some friends to dinner at Tepanyaki and then we went to the mall to get her ears pierced. She was very brave. She is extremely proud of her new bling! A hug of encouragement from her friend Brooklyn. Picking out the right earings. Who says there is no pain in beauty?!? The deed is done! New earrings for the birthday girl.








4 comments:

Roberts Family said...

I am in trouble with Jeff because I didn't want to go outside in the cold and take pictures of the kids playing in the snow! Stop! You're making me look bad!! Cute pictures, though. I need to update mine too.....

Anonymous said...

Is Abby 12 yet? At least ear-piercing at the mall was better than Camille's mom taking her along with her birthday party friends to the doctor's office for the "ice and needle" method of ear-piercing. That was quite traumatic. BW

darbie said...

Your mom took you to get your ears pierced at the doctors office? I can totally see that, go Barb.

Unknown said...

Hi Camille! I am a blog stalker and I came acrossed your blog. You and your family are so darling. I am so sad we are not in the same ward. I would seriously love to get our boys together or go do something with you guys!! Hope all is well with your family.

Wendy Deeds